GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (53)

So after 2 weeks of not receiving anything in the mail, I got these. Pretty awesome week again if you ask me. I am terribly excited for a lot of the books I received!


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.


For review:


Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom
The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa


Jessie Hearts NYC by Keris Stainton
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin


Swear (Swoon #2) by Nina Malkin
The Hidden (The Hollow #3) by Jessica Verday
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez


Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe
Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires # 11) by Rachel Caine

Won:


Intertwined (Intertwined, #1) by Gena Showalter
Unraveled (Intertwined, #2) by Gena Showalter
Twisted (Intertwined, #3) by Gena Showalter


Waterfall (River of Time #1) by Lisa T. Bergren
Cascade (River of Time #2) by Lisa T. Bergren
Torrent (River of Time #3) by Lisa T. Bergren

NetGalley:
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Red Heart Tattoo by Lurlene McDaniel
Happy Families by Tanita S. Davis
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire
Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Thanks to Robin Mellom and Hallie of Disney Hyperion, Meredith and G.P. Putnam & Sons, Amy Hawkins and Simon & Schuster UK, Tina and Penguin AU, Keris Stainton, Ksenia and Feiwel & Friends, the fabulous Rachel over at Fiktshun, Jia of the Knight Agency, Lucy and Mira Ink, Random House Children's Publishing, HarperTeen, Sourcebooks Fire and NetGalley!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails