GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (45) The NetGalley Love edition

I will not request NetGalley titles for months.

And because of this, I desperately need to organize a NetGalley Book Month or something. The tours I'm participating to ends mid-August, so I have to work my way through my e-galleys soon!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.


For review:
Days Like This by Alison Stewart
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore (unsolicited copy)
Angel Fire (Angel #2) by L.A. Weatherly (sampler)

Won:
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott



From NetGalley:
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
My Awesome/Awful Popularity Plan by Seth Rudetsky
The Whole Story of Half a Girl by Veera Hiranandani
Centauriad #1: Daughter of the Centaurs by K.K. Ross
Zero by Tom Leveen
The Deserter by Peadar O. Guilin
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones
The Shattering by Karen Healey
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
You Are My Only by Beth Kephart
Crave by Melissa Darnell
Without Tess by Marcia Pixley
Prized (Birthmarked #2) by Caragh O'Brien
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
Wandergirl by Carol M. Tanzman

Simon & Schuster Galley Grab:
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

Thanks to the fabulous Robert of Random House Book Group and Mary Beth, Faye of Hachette Book Group, Ruthie of Thomas Nelson, Robby at Macmillan, NetGalley, Elizabeth Scott, Amy at Usborne, Penguin AU and Tina!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails