GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (23)

Hallo friends! Happy Happy Tuesday! This week's turning out to be okay, although it's chilly. I love this kind of weather, makes me feel like it's fall even if we don't have that kind of season here. ^^

And now, the meme!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Sorry?! Jesus, Grace, do you have any idea how wrong that sounds? How can cutting into your own flesh, making horrific scars all over your body... how can that possibly make you feel better?" Sal's voice got louder as she continued, "Do you ever think about how I feel? I worry about you all the time."

~p. 249, Entangled by Cat Clarke

I have mixed feelings about this book so far. It's taking me a while to read it because its... difficult? I can't find another word for it. There are times I feel like crying, so I guess it's worth the time reading. You guys should grab yourselves a copy and see for yourself how the main character will be. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Interesting teasesr. I'm not familiar with this title though, the cover is lovely!


    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued. I just read a good review of this one but I'm not sure if I'd like it. I do want to know why she is in that room and what happened to her. Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is new to me -- is she a cutter? Did you read Willow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very emotional book indead. Hope you like it better. Happy Reading!

    Here's mine if you want to take a gander: http://patriciasparticularity.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it sounds amazing. I love reading those deep meaning YA books =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep hearing about this book, but I'm not sure what I'd think about it... I haven't read any reviews yet, either. I look forward to seeing what you think of it in the end.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails