GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Thursday, December 8, 2011

This is my only Christmas wish... list?

Lame title, I know.

Look! It's a bookish Christmas tree!

Only a few days left before Christmas comes! I know its already the 8th but I'm the biggest procrastinator in the world. I haven't done any Christmas shopping AT ALL. I didn't even think of posting my wishlist until someone asked me what I want for Christmas. *scratches head* So! In case you want to give me something, you know, in the spirit of Christmas and gift giving, here's my list:

A book light

I keep on telling myself I need one but I never seem to remember buying it whenever I have the time (and money). My Kindle needs is badly, plus I love reading way past my bed time, so it helps if I have this instead of turning on the light and risking the wrath of my parents. *whispers* Fully Booked and Scribe have them. :)

A book label maker / book labels

I want I want I want I want one!~ Moo.au has some colorful samples and they're pretty! This one looks cute as well. Love the typography and its black!

And as if I don't have enough of them, I want... more books? I've had self-imposed book bans (enforced by my mom, actually) because of the amount of books I get every month, but I am still lusting over a few. Unhealthy, I know. But alas, I still want more!

New:
  • Clockwork Prince (Collectors Edition) by Cassandra Clare - because I want Will's letter!
  • Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - okay, so this isn't really new but I just saw paperback copies and Tina's been recommending this book to me!
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - I've only ever read the eARC of this book and I love it! I'd want to have a real copy on my shelf.
  • Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
  • The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
  • Forbidden (Demon Trapper's Daughter #2) by Jana Oliver UK edition - I've read Forsaken and I am just curious to know what happens. Still Team Beck, of course :)
  • Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
  • Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott - as you all know, I love anything Japanese, so this book has an added appeal to me because of the Asian setting and Japanese characters.
  • Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel - why? Because it's about zombies who think, and they're not going "brainssss!" all the time.

Past releases:
  • My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite - I've been DYING to read this book! I think I fell in love after I finished reading the summary, mostly because I can really relate to the plot.
  • Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti - the ever elusive book! I found a few copies here but when I'm about to buy one, they all magically disappear.
  • Girl Saves Boy by Steph Bowe
  • Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison - because Taken by Storm made me cry, and everyone's been saying how beautiful this book is. Also, I'm a big Angela Morrison fan!
  • Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley

Its pretty hard to find copies of the last four books on my list, but hey, I have a Kindle. :) I wasn't able to sign up for any book swaps or book santa this year because I've been so busy, but I will next year! I promise to make time!

Advance Merry Christmas, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails