|Look! It's a bookish Christmas tree!|
Only a few days left before Christmas comes! I know its already the 8th but I'm the biggest procrastinator in the world. I haven't done any Christmas shopping AT ALL. I didn't even think of posting my wishlist until someone asked me what I want for Christmas. *scratches head* So! In case you want to give me something, you know, in the spirit of Christmas and gift giving, here's my list:
A book light
I keep on telling myself I need one but I never seem to remember buying it whenever I have the time (and money). My Kindle needs is badly, plus I love reading way past my bed time, so it helps if I have this instead of turning on the light and risking the wrath of my parents. *whispers* Fully Booked and Scribe have them. :)
A book label maker / book labels
I want I want I want I want one!~ Moo.au has some colorful samples and they're pretty! This one looks cute as well. Love the typography and its black!
And as if I don't have enough of them, I want... more books? I've had self-imposed book bans (enforced by my mom, actually) because of the amount of books I get every month, but I am still lusting over a few. Unhealthy, I know. But alas, I still want more!
- Clockwork Prince (Collectors Edition) by Cassandra Clare - because I want Will's letter!
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - okay, so this isn't really new but I just saw paperback copies and Tina's been recommending this book to me!
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - I've only ever read the eARC of this book and I love it! I'd want to have a real copy on my shelf.
- Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
- Forbidden (Demon Trapper's Daughter #2) by Jana Oliver UK edition - I've read Forsaken and I am just curious to know what happens. Still Team Beck, of course :)
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
- Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott - as you all know, I love anything Japanese, so this book has an added appeal to me because of the Asian setting and Japanese characters.
- Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel - why? Because it's about zombies who think, and they're not going "brainssss!" all the time.
- My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite - I've been DYING to read this book! I think I fell in love after I finished reading the summary, mostly because I can really relate to the plot.
- Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti - the ever elusive book! I found a few copies here but when I'm about to buy one, they all magically disappear.
- Girl Saves Boy by Steph Bowe
- Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison - because Taken by Storm made me cry, and everyone's been saying how beautiful this book is. Also, I'm a big Angela Morrison fan!
- Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley
Its pretty hard to find copies of the last four books on my list, but hey, I have a Kindle. :) I wasn't able to sign up for any book swaps or book santa this year because I've been so busy, but I will next year! I promise to make time!
Advance Merry Christmas, everyone!