GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (53)

So how's the week so far? Mine's pretty much okay. I'm gearing up to spend because of the month long book sale we have here! :)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

Title: Crave (The Clann #1) by Melissa Darnell
Release Date: October 25th 2011
Published by: Harlequin Teen
Want? Add to your Goodreads shelf!
Summary (from Goodreads):

Savannah Colbert has been shunned all her life by the kids of the Clann. And when she undergoes some drastic changes after a strange illness, Savannah learns secrets about the Clann and about herself-dangerous secrets. For the Clann are powerful magic users, and Savannah herself is half Clann and half vampire-a forbidden, unheard of combination. Falling for Clann golden boy Tristan Coleman isn't just a bad idea-it could be deadly if anyone finds out. But her attraction to Tristan-and his to her-isn't something either of them can resist for long.

Why I'm waiting for Crave:

My goodness, that's such an attractive cover! It looks like this one is worth a look, one of the rare vampires and witches novel I've seen recently, but this one sounds a bit on the dark side of the paranormal genre, which I like. I assumed the Clann is about witches, but who knows? I will be looking out for this book!

Title: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Release Date: February 7th 2012
Published by: ATOM
Want? Add to your Goodreads shelf!
Summary (from Goodreads):

Exiled from her home, the enclosed city of Reverie, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland—nicknamed The Death Shop—are slim. If the cannibals don’t get her, the violent, electrified energy storms eventually will. In this dystopia, even the very air she breathes could kill her. Then Aria meets an Outsider named Perry. He’s wild, dangerous—a savage. He’s also her only hope.

Perry needs Aria, too. She alone holds the key to his redemption. And their unlikely alliance will determine the fate of all who live under the never sky.

Why I'm waiting for Under the Never Sky:

This is one of the many fascinating dystopia books to look forward to next year. I am one among many who will be eagerly counting down the days until the release! I'm attracted to the plot so much. And the HarperTeen cover is so gorgeous! The one I'm using for this WoW post is the UK version, if I'm not mistaken. I'm partial to the US cover, but this one looks so pretty as well! Pretty cover + attractive plot = something worth waiting for!

-----

So what are you guys waiting for this week? As always, please share your WoW links!

19 comments:

  1. I think I prefer the US cover of Under the Never Sky than the UK one, but that's just my opinion. Crave looks incredible, I can't wait for both! Awesome picks, Kai :)

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of theses sound really interesting. I just learned about The Crave today and I didn't realize Under the Never Sky was s dystopian. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't wait for the Crave cover to be revealed. It's awesome! Great choice.

    Here's my WoW: http://bit.ly/prl4Jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crave's cover is awesome but I like the other cover for Under the Never Sky better. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for Crave! Looking forward to Under the Never Sky too but I don't like the UK cover for it :/. Oh well, I can always buy the US one! Great picks :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these sound really awesome! I can't wait to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Under the Never Sky looks really good!!

    Check out Em's WoW!

    Also check out the GREAT Giveaways we have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Both of these sound so good! Added to my goodreads TBR!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely want to read both of these too! Love witches and dystopians!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These both look like amazing stories! Crave sounds interesting---I love the mix of witches and vampires!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These both look good! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I think I will add both of these to my wishlist as well :)

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks, Kai! I've seen Crave around quite a bit today and I adore the UNS UK cover!

    Thank you very much for stopping by my W.O.W post earlier today.
    Hope you have an excellent weekend,
    Mocha

    My W.O.W: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday18.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks. Both of these are on my wishlist.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't decide if I think the cover for Under the Never Sky is super awesome or just weird :) thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crave looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome picks. I'm super excited for Under the Never Sky. It just sounds so cool! Hope you love these when you get to read them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome picks! I have Under The Never Sky on my TBR list definitely and look forward to it. I also think I'm partial to the US cover as well, but the UK cover is pretty, too. :) I hadn't heard of Crave until now so thank you for sharing! I'll have to put that on my list, too. Sounds good!
    Hope you have a fantastic weekend ahead!

    <3
    Pixie
    http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't wait to read Under the Never Sky!


    - Mary [Anxirium]

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so awesome! I just added Crave to my TBR list....
    Thanks for posting :)

    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails