GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (37)

This is such an awesomesauce week! :) And because it is, I am going to post a vlog and let you guys see the awesomeness that are the books I got this week! I think the P.O. system in the country's finally back to normal, so I'm expecting to get a few more in the coming weeks.

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.

And here's what I got this week:



For review:
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Virals by Kathy Reichs

Bought:
The Fortunes of Indigo Skye by Deb Caletti

Won:
Sirenz by Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman (and some awesome SWAG)
7 Kinds of Ordinary Catastrophes by Amber Kizer


Simon & Schuster Galley Grab:
Damned by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Tunnel Vision by Susan Shaw
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
Dreams of Significant Girls by Christina Garcia

Thanks so much to Olivia and HarperTeen, Philippa of Random House UK, Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman, my awesome friend Giota of Just Another Book Blog and Amber Kizer and Simon & Schuster Galley Grab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails