GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Goddess Offerings (42) / Stacking the Shelves (24)

Taking some inspiration from Kayla at The Bookish Owl for the book poses! Anyway, I'm off to meet a friend to catch up, so in the meantime... here's my haul for the week! What amazing books did you get? Share them with me please! I can't wait to read these lovelies. As always, thanks to the generous publishers who gave me the opportunity to read these wonderful sounding novels!


Stacking the Shelves hosted is by Tynga's reviews! So leave a comment below and share your own haul!

For review:




Exile by Kevin Emerson
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
Free to Fall by Lauren Miller
The Cabinet of Curiosities: 36 Tales Brief & Sinister
The Things You Kiss Goodbye by Leslie Connor
Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman


The Year of the Rat by Claire Furniss
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

We Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt
The Unfinished Life of Addison Stone by Adele Griffin
The Secrets of Tree Taylor by Dandy Daley Mackall

Bought:

The One by Kiera Cass

Traded:

Vivian Divine is Dead by Lauren Sabel


Thank you so much HarperCollins International, Chyna of Lite. Rate. Ture., Simon & Schuster UK, Random House International and National Bookstore.

20 comments:

  1. oh my so many amazing titles!! I really want to read the Adele Griffin book since i'm a fan of hers.
    hope you enjoy all the books

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you get to read Adele's new book soon! It sounds very interesting. :)

      Delete
  2. I am very curious about The Murder Complex. I used to follow Lindsay a couple years ago when she was running a book review site and I remember her posting about writing as well. It's awesome that she's publishd now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I've tweeted with Lindsay before when she was just a book blogger. I think it's very cool that her book is being published now. Wow.

      Delete
  3. You've got so many good books in your haul this week! I am looking forward to reading The One and I've heard great things about The Year Of The Rat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that too! Which is why I'm so excited to read The Year of the Rat. I've seen mixed reviews of The One though, but I will still read it...

      Delete
  4. So many wonderful books! I hope you enjoy them all :-)

    Happy reading! Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul - I already read The One and quite enjoyed it :)
    We Were Liars is SUPER good.
    Happy reading and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of amazing books! I've got The Murder Complex and Cabinet of Curiosities too, need to read both of them soon. Hope you enjoy The One, I'm still waiting for the time to read The Selection!

    Happy reading :)

    Fi @ Bookish Outsider

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these but I'm curious about "The One". I was waiting for the series to finish before I started them. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh. Lots of pretties! I have eARCs for most of the ones you mentioned, but I need to check out The Year of the Rat, The Secrets of Tree Taylor and The Unfinished Life of Addison Stone. I'm not familiar with those. My favorites from your haul are We Were Liars and The Prisoner of Night and Fog.

    Enjoy them all!

    Check out my STS and my current giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, We Were Liars is amazing! I've yet to read The Prisoner of Night and Fog but I will soon! :D

      Delete
  9. Nice haul!! I hope you enjoy your books

    If you are a mom, Happy Mother's day!

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, I was really disappointed with Vivian Divine is Dead, I mean, it was a fun read, but still. :( Hope you enjoy it better though. LOVED Prisoner of Night and Fog, can't wait to get my hands on Free to Fall and I'm reading The Things You Kiss Goodbye right now and though I don't know whether I'm enjoying it or not, it's addicting at least. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a lot of negative review for Vivian Divine is Dead, but I'm still willing to give it a try though. But in contrast, I've heard nothing but praise for Prisoner of Night and Fog, so I might start reading that soon. Curious to know what the fuzz is with Free to Fall, but I heard it's good...

      Delete
  11. wow THAT is one amazing haul. Say what you will looks interesting.

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh :D Lots of amazing books. <3 I hope you enjoy them all :) I need to read my eARC of The Murder Complex soonish, I think ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of The Murder Complex. I've seen mixed reviews for it, so I'm wondering if I should read it now or later...

      Delete
  13. Envious of The One. Evil doctor bills made it so I have to wait a few weeks. Hope it has a great ending! Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read The One soon! I'm excited to know how the trilogy ends as well... :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails