GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Goddess Offerings (41) / Stacking the Shelves (23)

This is actually a place holder post, since I totally forgot I had this to schedule, but I totally forgot. So no pictures, sorry! Anyway!


Stacking the Shelves hosted is by Tynga's reviews! So leave a comment below and share your own haul!

For review:

Love & Misadventure by Lang Leav
The Boundless by Kenneth Opel
Infinite Sky by CJ Flood
There Will Come a Time by Carrie Arcos
Girl in Reverse by Barbara Stuber

Bought:
See Me by Wendy Higgins
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

From THE awesome Bec Fitzpatrick:
Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick

eARCs:

Driftwood : A California Road Trip Novel
Don't Touch
Feral
Dolls
Rites of Passage
The Swap
Kiss of Broken Glass
Red at Night by Katie McGarry
You Are Here by Liz Fichera
The Oversight by Charlie Fletcher
Torn Away by Jennifer Brown

Thank you so much Simon & Schuster Asia, Bec Fitzpatrick, and Skypony Press!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails