GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Goddess Offerings (36) / Stacking the Shelves (18)

Forgot to post my StS last week because it was a crazy weekend, but here's my haul, featuring Hello Kitty! :p Check it out!


Stacking the Shelves hosted is by Tynga's reviews! So leave a comment below and share your own haul!

For review:

Ask Me by Kimberly Pauley
Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington
No Surrender Soldier by Christine Kohler
Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
Twice Upon a Time by Kate Forster

Shadow Kiss: The Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead
Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu
Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard

From the NBS Trade Show:
Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
Steadfast (Spellcaster #2) by Claudia Gray
Lighthouse Island: A Novel by Paulette Jiles
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (movie tie-in edition)
Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth

Won:
Signed Silence (Hush, Hush #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Golden Boy by Tara Sullivan

Bought:

What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

For the signing:

If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Just One Year by Gayle Forman

Thank you Random House Philippines, National Bookstore, The 2K13ers and Christine Kohler, Hardie Grant Egmont and Penguin Australia!

15 comments:

  1. I see a couple SOHO Teen books in there! I've really loved everything I've read from them so far, so enjoy! Lots of good books for you this week... :)

    My StS: http://wp.me/p46UFY-11R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I've read Ask Me and it's pretty good! A solid read, 4 star worthy...

      Delete
  2. I've Unhinged too! Still haven't read it, but hopefully I'll get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your copy of Liv Forever! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds really good, right? I can't wait to read it too! :D

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I also got Ask Again Later but from the Gayle Forman signing. Can't wait to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you have a hello Kitty doll too. How awesome. I like that she posed with the books. You got an awesome haul. So many great books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unhinged sounds awesome, i know i got the first one but i haven't finished it, so i'm waiting before i pick up the second. I'm loving Soho Teen pub as well they have been putting out some solid books. Gotta love it.
    Your haul is awesome, and Gayle Forman's books look good too. Thanks for sharing. *adds more books to I want to read before I die pile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! You've got lots of amazing books. I loved Champion, such a great end to the series. I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun bunch. I hope you and Hello Kitty enjoy them!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are awesome! I don't think I've ever seen Golden Boy though.. Hope you enjoy it and congrats on winning it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the SPLINTERED series covers so beautiful! Hope you can stop by mine

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG that is adorable LOL anyways i love TFH - i adore Adrian *sigh* Great haul!

    Check our STS of this week.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for Allegiant! I hope you've managed to miss all the spoilers so far...I adored that book! :) Ask Again Later is also high on my really-want-pile. Happy reading! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First- I love your Hello Kitty. I collect things with her on it myself :) Also, great haul. I can't wait to read Unhinged. Enjoy them! My STS

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails