GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (59)

How is your weekend, everyone? This is the first of a three part IMM, which I still haven't decided what to do, since I got 50 books this week. Yep. 50. Prepare for the awesomeness soon! But for now, these are the books that I got this week alone.


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.

For review:


Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein (signed)
BZRK by Michael Grant
Cliques, Hicks, and Ugly Sticks By KD McCrite


The Jerk Magnet (Life at Kingston High #1) by Melody Carlson
The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa


Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer R. Hubbard + bookmarks! (signed)


Torn by Stephanie Guerra
The Call of Eirian (The Faelin Chronicle #2) by C. Aubrey Hall
Kiss the Morning Star by Elissa Janine Hoole
The Forgetting Curve (Memento Nora #2) by Angie Smibert
The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker

Won:


Signed Cartoon strip + Hunted short story by Cheryl Rainfield

NetGalley:

Partials by Dan Wells
Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough
Another Jekyll, Another Hyde by Daniel Nayeri
Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter
Spellcaster (Spellbound #2) by Cara Lynn Shultz
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood
Jersey Angel by Beth Ann Bauman
Starters by Lissa Price

Big thanks to T.M. Goeglein, Jennifer R. Hubbard, Cheryl Rainfield, Marshall Cavendish, MIRA Ink, Booksneeze and Thomas Nelson, Baker Publishing, Hardie Grant Egmont and Jenn, Harlequin Teen, Random House, HarperTeen and NetGalley. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for part 2 and 3 of your current IMM post! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails