GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (57)

This is my first IMM for this year, and I am glad I am starting it with a bang! I finally got the five books I am DYING to read from my friend in the US (thanks, Tintin!) and I thought I'd include them here. They're all lovely!

Plus there were a bunch of free ebooks that came out on Kindle because of the holidays, and I was on a download frenzy for all of them.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.

For review:


Halflings (Halflings #1) by Heather Burch
Seizure (Virals #2) by Kathy Reichs
Bittersweet (a.k.a The Language of Impossible Dreams) by Sarah Ockler



The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten (finished copy)
The Amanda Project: Book 3: Shattered by Amanda Valentino (finished copy)
If We Kiss by Rachel Vail (finished copy)
Magic of the Moonlight (Full Moon, #2) by Ellen Schreiber (finished copy)
Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith

Free Kindle:

Indigo Blues by Danielle Joseph
The Middle Passage Julia Golding
The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos

Jenny Pox by JL Bryan
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
The Trouble With Spells by Lacey Weatherford
Promise by Kristie Cook
The Soulkeepers by G.P. Ching
Princess by Courtney Cole

Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer
Tomorrow is Today by Julie Cross
Beasts and BFFs by Shannon Delany
The Cinderella Curse by J.L. Penn
Haunted Love (Free short story) by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Survivors by Sophie Littlefield



Thanks to Candice at DJC Communications and Zonderkidz, Rosie and Random House UK, the fabulous Marissa from HarperTeen and Christina Meredith and Amazon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails