GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dystopian Domination Event: Winners!

First, I would like to thank you all for participating in our Dystopian Domination event! Precious and I had a lot of fun and it was so amazing getting your thoughts as well as those of the authors about the said genre!


Now that the event has drawn to a close, I am here to announce a few winners! Please check this page in the next few days to see if you have won! Thanks again for participating!


Pre-order of The Eleventh Plague winner:
Badass Bookie (callmeghostgirl@yahoo...)

A copy of Those That Wake winner:
Brodie (hanging.by.a.moment_@hotm...)

Dark Parties Latte Mug:
Ambur (ambiepie_6@hotm...)

The winner of the finished copy of DIVERGENT (US) is:
Jessica
(readinginspires at y...)

DIVERGENT (International):
isamlq / sassyreads  

The winner of ASHES, ASHES by Jo Treggiari is:
Mia
(girlaboutbooks at gm...)

The winner of Restoring Harmony swag is:
Laura
(the.zealous.reader at gm...)

The winner of Inside Out by Maria Snyder is:
Smash Attack!
(ash at smashattack...) 
Miss Lauren
(lwilkerson21 at gm...)

The winner of the Simon & Schuster Prize Pack (Wither, Possession & Blood Red Road) is:
 Gaby
(magabygc at gm...)

I have e-mailed all the winners and they have 24 hours to respond. Otherwise I have to pick new winners if I don't hear from them after a day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails