GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Want free Mockingjay bookmarks to go with your Mockingjay movie tie-in book?

If, like me, you're a huge fan of The Hunger Games trilogy, then I have something for you! I know, I know. I've yet to watch the movie, but I've read the book, which gave me such a massive hangover for days.

Now if you're the type to collect all versions of THG, even the movie tie-in ones, then this is your chance! Scholastic Philippines, together with National Book Store and Powerbooks has a very interesting promo for all Hunger Games fans. If you grab a copy of Mockingjay (Movie Tie-in Edition), you can get a free limited edition Mockingjay Part 1 bookmark for every purchase at any participating NBS and Powerbooks branch in Metro Manila!

Check the poster below for more details!


Now, fellow bookworms, the promo is only until December 22, 2014 so get your copies now while the odds are still in your favor.

2 comments:

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails