I'm not one to write a wishlist, but there's a first time for everything, so here we go. And yes, this is my poor attempt to try and ask people to give me gifts. *hint friends hint*
|You can get me a cupcake too, if you want ;)|
The bookish wishlist
Books. No, really. A person can never have too much books.
- Bookstore Gift card - for the
lazygood ones who want to give me the freedom to choose which books I want to read, from Fully Booked please?
- The Hunger Games box set - please don't chop my head off when I tell you I don't have copies of this seriously awesome trilogy! I only borrowed Tina's copies and I really want one of my own.
- Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand - *sheepish grin* I only have an e-ARC of this. And an ARC of Hallowed, which is weird, because that's the sequel and this is the first book and I don't have a copy.
- A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2) by Beth Revis - Whatever you say, I loved the first book. I have issues with Elder and his decisions, but I loved the story overall.
- Clockwork Prince (Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare - Again, don't judge. I liked Cassie Clare's Infernal Devices series better than her Mortal Instruments series. Team Will or Team Jem, anyone? Team Jem!
- Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout - I feel so left out! It's like I'm the only one who hasn't read this one yet!
- Story of Us by Deb Caletti - I am a big fan of her books. I loved Stay, and this one sounds just as good!
- Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Another book I've always want to read but never got the chance to. Do we have copies of this here?
- Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard - I haven't read any of Kirsten Hubbard's books but everyone's been telling me how good this is. Let's be a Global Vagabond! :)
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows - Have you seen this book's cover? It's gorgeous! Plus the Booksmugglers think it's fab too, which means I have to read it.
- Shadow and Bone (Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo - Come on, tell me you do not want to read this book? It just recently climbed to the 8th spot in NYT's Bestselling list! I want!
The non-bookish list (Sort of.)
- Post-it Thin Strips - I need this in my life! I take utmost care of my books and I cry whenever I hear people dogear their books so instead of dogearing, I've discovered the wonder of using post-its to mark passages and quotes in my books. And it looks a whole lot neater than when you fold pages. Try it!
- Laptop Slip Case (Belkin) - If you've seen one of my recent IMMs, I bought a new netbook and I haven't really had the time to buy any accessories for it.
- Egg mouse - Because it's cute. Really. Kidding! Like the slip case, it's for my Netbook :)
- World peace
I don't really have much on my list, mostly because I'm thankful for what I have right now. Book blogging has changed my life big time and I am just enjoying the experience. I'm just thankful for a lot of things. I met new friends, had a wonderful year with my family and my blog's turning 2! What more can I ask for? Yep, more books. :)
And to everyone celebrating their birthday on the 10th, just like me, Happy Birthday!