GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Goddess Offering (7)

Where I scream and jump up and down because I receive my first HUGE package from HarperCollins! How awesome is this?


Every other week (Saturday) I will be showcasing the literary offerings I got. The list will include print copies, as well as e-books I got for review, and other books that I bought or borrowed from friends.


For review:
Once (Eve #2) by Anna Carey
Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows
The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass


Borrowed:
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
The Diviners by Libba Bray

Bought:
Gimme a Call by Sarah Mlynowski

Thanks to the awesome Sarah at HarperCollins, Jenna of Coffee Books and Me, National Book Store!

16 comments:

  1. The Diviners sounds fab and totally thrilling and cute! Incarnate is on my shelf but I've yet to read it, hopefully I'll get to it soon! I love Sarah Mlynowski although I haven't got around to reading Gimme A Call yet. Enjoy all your books!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, but I'm reading The Scorpio Races first! I will get on to Incarnate soon! Have you read The Selection, Becca? I actually liked it! And I was so surprised! This is actually my first Sarah Mlyknowski book, so I'm excited too :)

      Delete
  2. What a great stack of books. I just finished up Once. It was good with a strange twist near the beginning taking the story in a new direction than Book 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gina! I haven't read Eve yet, but I promise to get around it soon. I'm currently caught up reading The Raven Boys and I haven't had time reading previous titles. Thanks for the heads up! I love books w/ unexpected twists!

      Delete
  3. I LOVED The Selection! It's one of my favorite reads of 2012! Incarnate was REALLY good too! I got Eve this week, so hopefully I'll like it and then I'll pick up Once! Also, the Raven Boys and The Diviner look awesome!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves!

    Happy reading!

    -Lexi, the Literature Lion
    http://www.theliteraturelion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too! I'm posting my review tomorrow, so if you're interested in reading that, watch out for it. Tell me how Eve is since I haven't read it yet! Maybe after I finished reading The Raven Boys :)

      Delete
  4. OOO I'm dying to read new Libba Bray! Enjoy all your gorgeous reads! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karina! I'm reading The Raven Boys right now but I'll read The Diviners soon!

      Delete
  5. The Raven Boys and Diviners! Let us know if they are good. :D Happy Reading

    http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/07/goddess-offerings-1-stacking-our.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The meme looks good on your blog. Thanks for using it! :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, awesome books! The Selection looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Raven Boys - YAY! And congrats on the package from HC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vegan YA Nerds. It actually means a lot for an international book blogger like me who NEVER gets anything from HC, and we all know they always have the best books around. :)

      Delete
  8. The Diviners looks so awesome! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADJHFDAJLFHDHKAGDF! YOUR MAILBOX! I'm kind of maybe seriously jealous you have The Raven Boys :P

    And oh my GOODNESS how pretty is Incarnate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just borrowed it! I hope I can finish it this week though :D
      And yes, Incarnate is so pretty! Have you read the book? Is it good?

      Delete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails