GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (68)

Fab mailbox this week, don't you think? And finally, decent quality photos from my camera!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.



For review:


Way to Go by Tom Ryan (plus bookmark!)


The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
The Killables by Gemma Malley


Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter
Storm (Elementals #1) by Brigid Kemmerer


Two SIGNED Covers for Storm AND Spark (!!!!) from Brigid Kemmerer (which I will giveaway on the blog soon!)

Bought:


Angry Young Man by Chris Lynch
The Julian Game by Adele Griffin
Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

Thanks to the awesome Becky at MIRA Ink, Hachette Australia, Orca Books, Brigid Kemmerer and the folks over at Abrams books!

6 comments:

  1. So curious about the Peculiars! Goddess Interrupted looks so pretty with that purple title! Have you read Revolution? Its such an amazing book!

    Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about The Peculiars! I love the covers so much. Uk and US. Great haul!

    Becca @ OMFG!Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m curious about Storm, I have heard that is really good. Great IMM!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover of the Peculiars here is different! I can't help but zoom in on her hands. O_O And enjoy Goddess Interrupted and Storm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm intrigued by THE PECULIARS. lots of different reads this week for you. great IMM! happy reading :)

    check out my IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way To Go & Storm both look so good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails