GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another sneak peek at Teri Terry's debut novel, Slated!

Hi guys, I'm back!

And I have here another extra that will (hopefully) help tide you over until Slated's release. I know I speak for a lot of people when I say this is one of the most anticipated novel of 2012, and that A LOT of people are waiting for it. Why not? Evil government organization capable of wiping clean a person's identity, a lively heroine in search for the truth about herself. What more can you ask for?

Slated (Slated #1) by Teri Terry
May 2012, Orchard Books
Pre-order: Amazon | Book Depository


Kyla's memory has been erased, her personality wiped blank, her memories lost forever.

She's been Slated.

The government claims she was a terrorist, and that they are giving her a second chance - as long as she plays by their rules. But echoes of the past whisper in Kyla's mind. Someone is lying to her, and nothing is as it seems. Who can she trust in her search for the truth?

Without further ado, here's the 2nd extract for Slated!

Slated - 2nd Extract!

So what do you think? I'm still feeling a little worried for Kyla and her parents attitude towards her, but her sister Amy seems to be doing a good job cheering her up. Sebastian sounds like a nice pet.

Leave your thoughts in the comments section below!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard some amazing stuff about this book. Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEE! OMG! I am SOOOOO excited for Slated! Thanks for the extract! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails