GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Friday, November 25, 2011

Follow Friday (31)

It's been a long time since I last made a Follow Friday post, but I'm breaking my silence and posting today because it's Thanksgiving! Though we don't celebrate it here in my country, I have a lot to be thankful for, and I thought it's a fitting time to post about it.


If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

The question for this week:

It’s Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. so we want to know what you are Thankful for – blogging related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?

Book blogging has really helped me expand my horizons, as people would say, and I wouldn't have done that were it not for a few people who offered a lending hand along the way. I'm very thankful to Precious at Fragments of Life, my book blogging sister who also became a one of a kind friend. Tina of One More Page, who's been a great friend even before I became a book blogger. (I share my book obsessions with her even at the office). Mia of Girl about Books & MJ of Palm Books Journal, a few of the first Filipino friends I made through book blogging. And Jay of We Fancy Books as well, who, I can tell will be a great book blogger someday. Giota of A Story Untold, for all the Gchat talks and bookish exchanges via e-mail. I also made great Aussie/UK friends like Brodie of Eleusinian Mysteries, Braiden of Book Probe Reviews, Lisa of Badass Bookie, Liyana ... my twitter friends as well... the list is too long to mention every single one of these great people who've made book blogging worthwhile for me, and I'm thankful to all of them.

It's hard mentioning books that I'm thankful for, but there are quite a lot I assure you, and right now I'm just thankful for the fact that I was able to read every single one of them. And thankful to all the authors for crafting great worlds through words. Every single journey through them is worthwhile and were it not for the power of their words, it would never be possible.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

So what are you guys thankful for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails