GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (51) The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

I think the twitter party for The Iron Knight's launch is still ongoing, so if you're not yet into it, you better be! Man, that was one fun launch party!

It's too bad I don't live anywhere near Louisville so I can't go to the launch. Enjoy, Iron Fey fans, on my behalf! Why do I live an ocean away from all these mighty fun places? *sigh*

And in the spirit of the release of the last book in The Iron Fey series, what else will I feature a teaser from? Of course it's The Iron Knight! They say all good things must come to an end, but not this. (I think). So whoever has a copy of this book in their hands right now, come read with me!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I won't let that happen, I told myself, clenching my fists. If I have to have Puck tell me everything, even if he has to go through our entire history, I will find a way to make it back to her. I will not become human only to forget it all.

p~ 212, "The Iron Knight" by Julie Kagawa

Now how awesome is that teaser? I know right, it's quite ironic how Ash is the Ice Prince and he keeps on saying things that just makes you feel warm inside. See how lucky Meghan is?

P.S. And as this post goes live, it's officially The Iron Knight's release day! Go get yourselves a copy if you still haven't! It's totally worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails