GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Monday, October 17, 2011

My thoughts on Angel Fire teaser + a giveaway! (UK ONLY)

A few weeks ago, I received a "heaven sent" little package with the teaser for Angel Fire.

It's a cute little booklet, much like the teaser for the first book, Angel.


The Angel Fire teaser has the prologue, with 23 pages of great introduction for readers before they dive once again into the world of the Angels. And remember, they are not the good ones. Picking up where they left off in Angel, a new character is introduced in this book, a mysterious seventeen year old boy named "Seb", or Sebastian. In search of something that has eluded him for five years since he was thirteen, Seb doesn't know exactly what he was and why he has this abilities.

Want a very short snippet from the prologue? I was allowed to share this much to you guys so check it out:

It's never going to happen, thought Seb. I've only imagined her all these years, because I wanted so much for it to be true.

More? The first chapter for Angel is up on http://www.angelfever.com/!

I have to say, the teaser for Angel Fire will not just pique your interest, but it will make you salivate to know what happens next. I want to find out who Seb is and what role he will play in the story. Will he be Alex's rival? What role will he play in Willow's life? And most importantly, is he a good guy or one of the bad ones?


Angel Fire has been on sale in the U.K. since October 1st by Usborne Publishing. It will be published in the U.S. by Candlewick Press on January 27th 2012!

GIVEAWAY!

The great Amy over at Usborne has allowed me to giveaway SIGNED copies of both Angel and Angel Fire! Now how would you guys want to win that?





1 comment:

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails