GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (47)

I don't know what to say! All I know is that I have Lola and the Boy Next Door, and that's all that matters this week.

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.



For review:
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (!!!)
Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles, #2) by Melina Marchetta
There Is No Dog by Meg Rosoff
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
Crossroads by Mary Ting

RAK:
A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan

MIBF Haul:
Candor by Pam Bachorz
Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
Hazel by Julie Hearn
Vacations from Hell by Libba Bray, Cassandra Clare, Claudia Gray, Maureen Johnson and Sarah Mlynowski

Misc:
Postcard of Point Zero (Madrid) from Tina of One More Page

Thanks to Jinky (Books that tug the heart), Mary Ting, and the superbly awesome Tashya of Harlequin Teen as well as the fabulous Tina of Penguin Australia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails