GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sweet Venom 2 Title Hunt!

Why hello there! *waves* You're looking for something right?


I'm pretty sure you've heard of Tera Lynn Childs' new novel, Sweet Venom. No? Why? Check it out in Goodreads if you haven't! It's a story about three descendants of the gorgeous Gorgon, Medusa. Interesting, right?

Sweet Venom isn't out yet, but hey! The hunt for the title of its sequel is on! And yes, you can win prizes. TONS of prizes, actually. You just have to figure out the title of Sweet Venom's sequel by hopping through the blogs listed on Tera Lynn Child's blog and collect all the letters!

So you're wondering, what can you win? Tera is offering FIVE SIGNED copies of Sweet Venom. And that's not all!~ The grand prize for the hunt is a $50 bookstore gift card. How awesome is that? Oh, and if you're wondering, the contest is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY, so everyone can join the hunt!

And now, what you've all been waiting for. I have this letter for my stop:

W

Now off you go in the hunt! Go go go look for more letters and good luck! I'm off to hunt for letters as well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails