GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: August

Hey! So I am participating yet again in this month's RAK. A little late, I know, but there's still time! :D

I am crossing my fingers and I hope I receive something this time, because I haven't gotten anything so far for the four months I've participated on this meme. It's fun sending other people books though!

Click on the button bellow to know more about this wonderful feature from Book Soulmates!

Book Soulmates

RULES:

Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.

  • Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
  • Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
  • If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
  • At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!

OUR WISHLIST:


Dearly Departed has been released by Chicken House earlier this year, but it releases 2 months from now in the U.S. *hint hint* As I Wake and All These Things I've Done will be released next month!

Anyone out there with a heart of gold who can give a RAK for this broke book blogger? If you could, that would be awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails