GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Winners!!!! LOTS OF WINNERS!!!

I know I'm late in announcing winners of some of the contests, but here they are now. It's crazy sorting out entries because Intense Debate ate most of them (glad I made a back-up before and I got e-mails!) but finally! Here they are!


The winner of the FORGOTTEN ARC is:
Tricia!
(Triciagervacio at g...)

The winner of Solstice e-book + Trading cards is:
bookchilla
(bookchilla at gm...) 

DYSTOPIAN DOMINATION Winners:

The winner of the finished copy of DIVERGENT (US) is:
Jessica
(readinginspires at y...)

DIVERGENT (International):
isamlq / sassyreads 
(isa6357 at yah...) 

The winner of ASHES, ASHES by Jo Treggiari is:
Mia
(girlaboutbooks at gm...)

The winner of Restoring Harmony swag is:
Laura
(the.zealous.reader at gm...)

The winner of Inside Out by Maria Snyder is:
Smash Attack!
(ash at smashattack...) 
Miss Lauren
(lwilkerson21 at gm...)

The winner of the Simon & Schuster Prize Pack (Wither, Possession & Blood Red Road) is:
 Gaby
(magabygc at gm...) 

 I've sent an e-mail to all the winners and you guys have 48 hours to send me your mailing addresses, otherwise I have to pick new winners!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails