GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (45) Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren

It's Tuesday! And I don't really have anything to say, except that the weather in my country is seriously unpredictable. And HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY to my friends in the U.S.!

My teaser for this week comes from a highly addicting novel, a trilogy which I've read in the past few weeks but I so dearly love now. The River of Time series!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

-----

I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Luca and Lia were directly behind us, with Mom and Dad behind them. “Good to have you back, m’lady,” Luca said, cocking his head and quirking a smile.

“Me? Or my sister, Sir Luca?”

He grinned down at Lia. “Both of you. Marcello and I have been lonely wolves pacing the den, looking for our She-Wolves.”

~ p. 39, "Torrent" by Lisa Tawn Bergren

-----

Since this book will not be out for a while, I suggest you start catching up and buy a copy of Waterfall and Cascade! I highly recommend this to everyone! Read it, read it, read it!

And for those who've read the other two books, this is the "safest" teaser I can find in the book that doesn't give anything away from what happens in book 3, so... sorry! (Plus it also has Luca in it, that's why I chose this teaser) Thoughts?

Share your teasers this week, please!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this website before(i was actually trying to find out when this book was available on the nook when i came across this), so im just curious.. How do you have this book when it comes out in september?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails