GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (40) The Birthday Edition

So these are only the books that were delivered this week. I haven't actually made the trip to claim those still in the P.O. All of these are surprise books except for one! Don't you love it when you get something you're expecting to get?

Sorry, I had to edit this real quick because the party's in full swing here. :)


I got Lourd's book for review since I wasn't able to attend his book launch. The weather was crazy that day! Sad, because the publishers took the time to invite me. *sigh* Next time!

For review:

This Is A Crazy Planets by Lourd Ernest H. De Veyra
Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses #8) by Ellen Schreiber (unsolicited review copy)


NetGalley:

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Gae Carson
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Beyond The Grave by Mara Purnhagen
The Sleepwalkers by J. Gabriel Gates

A big thank you to these wonderful people and publishers: Charlie and Summit Media, Callie and HarperCollins Childrens, Kim and HCI Teens, Lisa and Harlequin Teen, Sarah Alderson, Jade and Simon & Schuster UK, Ashlea and Pier 9/Murdoch Books.

14 comments:

  1. I really want to read Epic Detour, the cover is gorgeous and I've seen some good reviews of it.

    ComaCalm's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Hunting Lila! I really want to read that! Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you've got some great books this week! :)

    Enjoy.

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!! :D

    Super jealous of Hunting Lila! *steals* Oooh and A Beautiful Dark is on Netgalley? AND The Girl of Fire and Thorns? Where, where?! Dangit, I shouldn't request because I never finish ebooks :(

    HAPPY READING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Kai! great haul :) my IMM:
    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/07/10/in-my-mailbox-6/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky to have a copy of Hunting Lila! Ever since I saw the cover I've been dying to read it.

    Here's my mailbox: http://bit.ly/ntS9iA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday beautiful! You should have told me on GR that it was your birthday haha. Hope you had a great day! ;)

    I really want to read Hunting Lila. Already told the publicist at S&S that I'm hoping it's up for review copies...hehe. And the new cover for Amy & Roger looks great! I swapped for the US one, should be a good read, hey.

    By the way I'm only up to p. 95 for Entangled, and now I've started reading Starcrossed as well. Take your time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read Hunting Lila :)and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, Cryptic Cravings! I hope it's great! I'm really looking forward to starting the books from Netgalley. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday!! *hands virtual cupcake* Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, has been on my wishlist!
    Happy Birthday though!:D

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated B DAY!

    Nice round of applause and lots of books on display! happy b day and may books come bounding down the mailbox for years to come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday! I am so interested in Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. It sounds like something pleasantly different.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haunting Lila is so good! One of my favourite books of the year so far, hope you enjoy it :). And I still haven't read Amy & Roger but I must get started - happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails