GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (38)

So the book bloggers meet-up was a semi success. A lot of people weren't able to make it (maybe due to the bad weather and re-scheduling) but even with just four people, we had a great time! I am not usually that talkative, but I swear, books make me talk a lot. :)

The bulk of this IMM came from books I borrowed from fellow bloggers, Precious of Fragments of Life, Mia of Girl About Books and Marrion of Palm Books Journal. They're the best bunch of bookish friends ever! Thanks guys!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.




P.S. Please forgive me if the video is too dark. My mom messed up the videocam's settings and I couldn't figure out how to make the flash work. I don't think I have problems with the volume though, so no need to turn up your speakers. :)

For review:
Almost Final Curtain by Tate Hallaway
Anasazi by Emma Michaels (Sense of Truth #2)
The Truth About Celia Frost by Paula Rawsthorne

Borrowed:
Legend by Marie Lu (!!!!)
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Betrayal by Mayandree Michel

Virals by Kathy Reichs
20 Years Later by E.J. Newman
The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

Won:
Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren

NetGalley:
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen

Thanks to Bokheim Publishing and Emma Michaels, Kayleigh of Berkley NAL, Blanche and Amy of Usborne Publishing, Robert of Egmont USA, Mia of Girl About Books, Precious of Fragments of Life, Marrion of Palm Books Journal and the fabulous Lisa Bergren!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails