GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (35)

It's a slow mail week for me.

My packages aren't arriving! I've been expecting to get quite a few but I only got two so far. What is happening with our P.O. services? I'm starting to get worried! It's been a month, and a package usually takes 2-3 weeks max to get here! (Sorry for the rant)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.


For review:
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Double Take by Melody Carlson

Won:
Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
Popular by Alissa Grosso


Netgalley:
Circle Nine by Anne Heltzel
Frost by Wendy Delsol
The Crazy Things Girls Do For Love by Dyan Sheldon
A Year Without Autumn by Liz Kessler
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Brooklyn, Burning by Steve Brezenoff
The Poisoned House by Michael Ford <- freaky cover!

Free:
Summer's Crossing (The Iron Fey #3.5) by Julie Kagawa

I don't have a copy of City of Glass, so I can't read City of Fallen Angels just yet. If anyone with a kind soul can read this, can you please lend me your copy, please? :) I promise I'll take care of your book! Oh and if you have a copy of Stork, can you lend it to me too? :)

Thanks Amy and Simon & Schuster UK, Regina Hott and Brigitta as well as Abrams Books and NetGalley, Harlequin Teen & Lisa, Baker/Revell Publishing and Donna and Albert Whitman & Company and Candlewick Press!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails