GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (38)

So... how's the week for all of you guys? So far, May's still not making my life easy. I was sick yesterday, and today I have a massive headache. Gahh...

Anyway, my teaser comes for another anticipated book which was released today. I'll be posting my review today or tomorrow, depending on when I'd finish it, but it's a GREAT READ!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

How on earth had I morphed so quickly into this levelheaded person? How could I be sitting here, stoically laying down conditions for something that I wanted more than anything I'd ever had?

Self-preservation. Those two words came to my mind, and I knew what I was doing was right.

~p. 124, "Die For Me" by Amy Plum
I'm loving Amy's writing and her descriptions of Paris. I am THISCLOSE to packing my bags and catching the next flight to Paris. (And maybe dropping by Amy to visit and fangirl over her book) Sounds like a dark, but magical place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails