GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Monday, May 9, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: May

Has any of you heard of this awesome feature? No? Why? :D

Random Acts of Kindness is a wonderful way of giving something back to our fellow book bloggers. And what great thing can we give each other, you ask? Books, of course! From each of our wish list! This amazing event is hosted by Book Soulmates.

I am signing up again this month. This is my second time participating, and though I didn't receive any books last month (sad, right?), I'd gladly participate again. I've given two books last month, and this time I was thinking of doing RAKs to local bloggers instead. (I have a few extra copies / ARCs laying around here which I can give away) I know it's a lot harder for us international readers/bloggers, but hey, there's always the Book Depository. :)

RULES:
• Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
• Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
• Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!

Easy peasy!

LINKS YOU'LL NEED:
Sign up for May [HERE]
See who else is participating [HERE]

My wishlist:

Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter
Wither (Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano
My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite
You Against Me by Jenny Downham
Royally Crushed by Niki Burnham
Falling In Love With English Boys by Melissa Jensen
The Total Tragedy of A Girl Named Hamlet by Erin Dionne
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
The Iron Thorn (Iron Codex, #1) by Caitlin Kittredge
Stork by Wendy Delsol

And my wishlist & To-read shelves in Goodreads, in can you need to see my full wishlist. :)

Just send me an e-mail at amaterasureads AT gmail DOT com if you need to!

So has any of my blog followers participated in RAK? Would love to know if you have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails