GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (34)

Nope, I didn't attend BEA (how I wish I can go, thank you friends in the U.S. who asked me to join you all, but alas, I can't!) and even though I didn't, I think I got some cool books this past two weeks. I'm in e-book heaven! *pats Kindle*

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.


For review:
And By The Way by Denise Deegan


Fanfare by Renee Ahdieh
Solstice by P.J. Hoover
Legacy by Cayla Kluver

S&S Galley Grab:


Past Perfect by Leila Sales
Everything You Need to Survive the Apocalypse by Lucas Klauss
Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz

Love Story by Jennifer Echols
Addie on the Inside by James Howe
Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
The Babysitter Murders by Janet Ruth Young
Swear (Swoon #2) by Nina Malkin

Bought:
Wither by Lauren DeStefano (for Dystopian Domination event!)

Won:
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford

Thank you so much to Simon & Schuster, Galley Grab, Hachette Ireland, Denise Deegan, P.J. Hoover, Renee Adhieh, Revolutiont Publishing, Teen Book Scene and the awesome Rachel from Fiktshun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails