GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (33)

Can you tell how epic this mailbox is? My IMM is literally overflowing with both physical books and ebooks! Wow! It's two weeks worth, so obviously I got a lot! Won a few contests too but I'm still waiting for the books to arrive.

And these books are officially bookshelf-less. I'm out to buy a bookshelf today. I shall post a picture once I buy myself a bookshelf and put these lovelies there.

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme allows bloggers to showcase the books they've received, bought or borrowed from the library.




For review:
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
The Queen Bee of Bridgeton by Leslie Anne Dubois
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep (Mythos Academy #1)
Angel's Fury by Bryony Pearce
A Pug's Tale by Allison Pace (2 copies, 1 for me and 1 for Tin)
Those That Wake by Jesse Karp
Deadly by Julie Chibbaro
Bloodspell by Amalie Howard
Kane Richards Must Die by Shanice Williams
Ordinary Beauty by Laura Weiss
Legacy by Cayla Kluver
Wish Me Dead by Helen Grant
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Betrayal by Mayandree Michel

Swag:
Dead Rules by Randy Russell buttons (3)
Forgotten Post-its (2)

Bought:
Divergent by Veronica Roth



Simon & Schuster Galley Grab:
Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
The Summer Before Boys by Nora Raleigh Baskin
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
All the Things You Are by Courtney Sheinmel
Cleopatra Confesses by Carolyn Meyer
Everfound by Neal Shusterman
He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott
Incredibly Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton
The Lost Crown: A Novel of Romanov Russia by Sarah Miller
Truth or Dare... by P.J. Night
Ordinary Beauty by Laura Wiess

Won:
Fury by Shirley Marr (signed!)
Annotated 1st Chapter of Possession by Elana Johnson


Free:
The Strange Case of Finley Jane by Kady Cross (The Steampunk Chronicles Prequel)
Daimon (Half-Blood #0.5) by J.L. Armentrout

Thanks to these great people: Savvy of Books with Bite, Jennifer Estep, EgmontUK, Teen Book Scene & Leslie Ann Dubois, NAL Trade, Kayleigh & Lisa, Jesse Karp, Amalie Howard & Marissa (her fabulous publicist!), Shanice Williams & Lands Atlantic Publishing, Laura Weiss and MTV Books, Helen Grant, Hardie Grant AU & Jennifer, Jessica at The Tales Compendium, Simon & Schuster, Galley Grab, Natashya at Harlequin Teen and Elana Johnson!

-----

That's it for me this week. So what did you guys get in your mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails