GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (36)

Hah, so apparently I had an awesome book reading week because of Easter Break. I finished reading 5 books in those 5 days of vacation. HAH! I'm the best. :) Now I just owe the blog 2 reviews. :D

And for this week, I am featuring a book WE ALL ARE DYING TO READ. I know TONS of people who are dying to get a copy of this and I'm savoring every moment and taking my time with this one. ITS SO FREAKING GOOD!

So forgive me if I have quite a long teaser. Promise, it's not a spoiler but its one of the scenes I love! <3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Is your-" he begins.
"You did that on purpose!" I shout.
"Yes, I did." He says quietly. "And you should thank me for helping you."
I grit my teeth. "Thank you? You almost stabbed my ear, and you spent the entire time taunting me. Why should I thank you?"
"You know, I'm getting a little tired of waiting for you to catch on!"
He glares at me, and even when he glares, his eyes look thoughtful. Their shade of blue is peculiar, so dark it is almost black, with a small patch of lighter blue on the left iris, right next to the corner of his eye.

~p. 165, "Divergent" by Veronica Roth
Ahhh, Tris. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, right? Or you're just too dense 'cause you REALLY have trouble catching up to Four. Talk about slow. :) But don't get me wrong, I LOVE Tris in this book. And what is this? Four has bewitched me! (Like he does to everyone who has read this book!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails