GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (35)

So I was supposed to finish reading Enclave last night, but I was so tired I slept way before my bedtime, which was midnight. I was knocked out around 10 pm, and I'm still sleepy! Now I was supposed to finish it but 1. I'm busy and 2. I'm sleepy. Still. After this I need to read something light and funny because the undead theme kind of gets me down, and I want to feel all bright and fluffy! :) Which is why I think Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale is perfect!

Oh, and watch out for my review of Warm Bodies! I definitely recommend it to everyone. I have nothing but high praises for that book, definitely one of the best zombie themed books this year!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My instincts shouted: Run! But I didn’t. If I’d learned anything this past year, since Ryder had moved to Rosemound, it was that no matter how far I ran, no matter how well I hid, his ghost always stayed with me. Haunting me. Toying with me.

~ "Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale", by Ramona Wray

I love how fun Ramona's writing is. I've been laughing non-stop reading this story through Lily's POV. She just has a way of thinking things in a really funny and cute way!

Share your teasers please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails