GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (32)

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY, EVERYONE!

So how did you spend your Easter Holiday? I had to take a sick leave on my last day of work so I had 5 days of vacation, which I tried to spend reading but I ended up finishing only 2 books. LOL. I ended up watching this Korean drama, My Princess, instead. So much for catching up on my reading.

This week I didn't receive any books, maybe because of the early holidays but I did swap/borrowed some books from Precious over at Fragments of Life. And here's what I got:

For review:
Open Wounds by Joseph Lunievicz

Borrowed:
Birthmarked by Caragh O' Brien
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting (!!!)
Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw
The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos
The Julian Game by Adele Griffin
Troy High by Shana Morris

From NetGalley:
Dark of the Moon by Tracy Barrett
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz

So what did you get in your mailbox this week, everyone? Share your links! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails