GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Friday, April 15, 2011

Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop (29)

Wow, I haven't done this in a while! :)

This week's dragged on a bit slower than I wanted it to, but hey, still an awesome week in terms of the blog and life, so I'm not really complaining. I have two reviews I'll be posting in a while so watch out for that!


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://romance-around-the-corner.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
The question for this week: Do you have anyone that you can discuss books with IRL? Tell us about him/her
Yes I do, and she's just one cubicle away! I'm talking about Tina of One More Page! She's not just a friend but a fellow book lover as well, oh, and she's my team mate too! I borrow books from her most of the time and we talk about books everyday! I don't think a week passes when we don't drop by the bookstore near our workplace to check out some new releases and tell each other which ones we plan to buy and read. Plus she's a great reviewer and she's got good taste in books so if I want some recommendations, I'll just walk a few paces and she's there already!

Book Blogger Hop
The question for this week: Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolates like Meiji's Galbo (ガルボ). I absolutely worship Meiji chocolates! So good and it doesn't fail to cheer me up when I eat 'cause I'm depressed. Also, late night CSI marathons with my mom. I absolutely love CSI Miami. I think Horacio Caine's the coolest Crime Lab head. I think I like the spin-offs (Miami & New York) better than the original, CSI LV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails