GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Contest Winners + Forgotten contest extended!

I totally forgot I have 2 contests ending last night, so, I'm sorry if I'm a bit late, but here you go!!!

And the winner for KRISTAN HIGGINS' MY ONE AND ONLY IS:

NEW WINNER: VIVIEN! (deadtossedwaves@g...)

AND ALSO!!!

The deadline for the contest to win FORGOTTEN by CAT PATRICK is extended to MAY 10th! I had to actually extend since the prize isn't here yet. :X BUT! You know what that means? MORE CHANCES OF WINNING!!!


Remember:

Contest is INTERNATIONAL!
Like the Facebook account: http://on.fb.me/forgottenbook
Tweet/FB/comment on review/share as many times as you want for extra points!
Ends May 10th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails