GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop (25)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Ahh, finally its the end of the week. At least on my side of the world it is. I'm in a reading slump, and I've only finished one book this week. Help?



The question for this week: What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)
How do I answer this? Everyone seems to be reading all the books I'm currently reading. But I have to say, everyone, read Cheryl Rainfield's Scars and though its not out yet, you all should be looking forward to reading Gwen Hayes' Falling Under. Both books are in the opposite side of the book spectrum as far as themes are concerned but I love both of them. You guys should definitely grab a copy of these books whenever you can!

Book Blogger Hop

The question for this week: What are you reading now and why are you reading it?
I'm reading two books, Lauren Oliver's Delirium, which was released this week, and Gwen Hayes' Falling Under, which I got from the lovely people from NAL (thanks Kayleigh!). Hopefully one of these two books will get me out of my reading slump, although I'm doubting my choices a bit because both are not really easy reads. I'm enjoying though, especially with Falling Under because its one of my most anticipated reads for 2011 and I can't really believe I'm reading it!

Reviews for this week:
Crossed Out by Kim Baccelia

Memes:
Teaser Tuesday featuring Lauren DeStefano's Wither
Waiting on Wednesday featuring Mist by Kathryn James, The Death Catchers by Jennifer Anne Kogler and Behind the Gates (Tomorrow Girls #1) by Eva Gray

*waves*

Again, I hope you guys are having an awesome Friday!

12 comments:

  1. Whoa! Another Delirium reader here!hehehe... Anywhere I hopped on other blogs, it happened that they are also reading Delirium! Destiny, perhaps? The book wants me to buy him and Kai, you will be the last sign for me to really buy that book! Just an old follower stopping by! Happy weekend! ^^

    Here's mine! Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already a follower, but i thought i'd drop by and say hi and happy hopping! :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Delirium so hopefully you are, too! As for Falling Under, can't wait until I receive my own copy! I hope you're enjoying that one, as well!

    Reading slumps are the worst! Sometimes you just have to force yourself back into the pages and hope for the best! Happy Friday!

    Here's my hop and weekly round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I can't wait to read Delirium. Everyone seems to love it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by! Good luck getting out of your slump.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've added both those books to my TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good answer! The answer on my book blog is a little embarassing; it’s a book that’s been sitting on my TBR pile for a year.

    To my shame, I only opened the book because I remember it contained an Amazon gift card.

    All the sordid details on my book blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Hop on over!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Stopping by for follow Friday
    Happy reading and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adored Delirium! I hope you are enjoying it. I'm a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these books sound great. Happy reading.
    I'm a new follower. ;)
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails