GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Contest Winners!

It's time to announce the winners of our two giveaways! Yes! I am on time! Haha. Its much easier to count the entries this time around than our massive giveaway. :)


The Light Series winner is:

Sniffly Kitty (SnifflyKitty@g...)

The signed Shades of Atlantis winner is:

Vivien (deadtossedwaves@g..)

For the light series winner, I've passed along your e-mail address to Jennifer, so you should be getting your ebook copies soon. And for the Shades of Atlantis winner, I've sent the e-mail! Be sure to reply within 48 hours or I'll have to choose another winner. :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails