GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, December 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (18)

I wasn't planning on posting an IMM or doing a vlog, mostly because we're busy with Christmas and all, so I wouldn't have the time. Plus no physical books this week. The postman's messing w/ us, I have problems getting them again, so until I sort it out, this would do. I only got e-books this week. But I changed my mind. :)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.



-----

From NetGalley:
I, Emma Freke by Elizabeth Atkinson
The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird

Free:
Wish by Alexandra Bullen
Before That Night by Lauren Barnholdt (prequel to One Night That Changes Everything)

That's it for my IMM this week. What books did you get? Share, please!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kai! Great books this week! I had to request a few of these from Netgalley;) Thanks! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading I, Emma Freke. I'm enjoying it so far. I've also got The Betrayal of Maggie Blair from netgalley! I have a thing for witches :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna hear more about Wish!
    You get the Betrayal of Maggie Blair. I hope you like it, i didn't :p Couldn't finish it XD


    My In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails