GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Friday, December 3, 2010

Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop (18)

I have a crazy crazy week! And it's finally December! Can you believe that? Time to prepare my wishlist and buy gifts~

For the hop!


The question for this week: What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby?

Hobby? This is my hobby! LOL. Reading has always been a passion of mine. Of course it started out as a hobby at first, but these days I haven't had time to pick up any other hobby besides reading. But hey, I'm enjoying a lot!

Book Blogger Hop

The question: What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?

This question couldn't have come at a better time. I just posted my review of Elixir (which you can read below). I'm a bit disappointed with the book, I know a lot of people wanted to read it, but I didn't enjoy reading it too much.

I was very unsure of how I will approach the review without sounding too negative, so it was difficult to write. I try to be honest in all the reviews I post. What I like others might not, and in the end it all comes down to the fact that we all don't have the same tastes in books.

And for this week, I will be pimping our UPCOMING BLOG EVENT: 13 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!!! So we're basically giving away 13 books as we countdown to Christmas. We have interviews from a lot of upcoming and awesome YA authors you might want to check out. AND WE HAVE A HUGE PRIZE PACK TO GIVEAWAY TOO!

Click on the button below for more information.


10 comments:

  1. Hey there Kai!!!

    Happy blog hop friday, hopping by to say hi!
    Come check me out at http://fantasmagoriese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I'm actually surprised that as many people have liked Elixir as they have. Not too many celeb/ghost written books can claim that. But it's obviously not for all.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Elixir. I don't have many hobbies outside of reading either, unless it is warm outside :) I'm a new follower! My Hop is at Coffee Table Press

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read elixir yet I was too skeptical I've heard more negative reviews than positive and new follower here :) awesome blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the book you mentioned. My tastes are so eclectic I'm not usually reading popular fiction while it's still popular. You can my full answer here. Happy Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There!
    I'm your newest follower! I know what you mean! I look at my calendar for the month of December...unbelievable! Hope you have a great weekend. Drop by http://www.sugarbeatsbooks.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am pretty excited to read Elixir. Haven't got the money to buy it, though. LOL.

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya @ For the Love of Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your new follower
    htpp://bacaan-ally.blogspot.com

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reviews should remain honest regardless of what is written and how it sounds like and this just shows that loving or liking a book really depends on a person preference and type. that's why we have a wider range of genres and authors to choose from.

    Dropping by via the hop. I would love to see you over at Clandestine Sanctuary and read my answer to this question. I am an old follower.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that's fine Kai. We are all entitled to our opinions. :')

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails