GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wanna win a Kindle?

I haven't posted in a while about contests around the blogosphere, but this one is so massive it deserves its own post!

Yes, you read that right. You can win a Kindle! How?



Head over to Sparkling Reviews and join the Kindle giveaway! If they reach 1000 followers, they'll include a $50 gift card from Amazon! A second winner will also win a $150 gift card from The Book Depository! You hear that? A Kindle and $150 GC for The Book Depository!


What are you guys waiting for? Join! Oh, and if you're signing up, please tell them I sent you! Just put Kai A. :)

*crosses fingers*

Goodluck to us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails