GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (15)

I totally almost forgot to do this meme! I knew I forgot to do something, and this was it. :) I can't wait until Friday! Plus I'm getting a haul of books tomorrow from the awesome Louisse, so I'm so excited!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"The urge to cry was unbearable, and memories, immobilizing memories, cropped up into view. Every thought of despair I'd ever had threatened to dislodge my hold, and it was nearly impossible to care that William was withdrawing, siphoning away like sand..."

~p. 178, "Seers of Light" by Jennifer DeLucy

I am seriously, seriously loving this book! I really want to finish this so I can read Whispers of Light. Jen DeLucy is an awesome writer! If I wasn't so busy I could've finished this in one sitting, but I'm fairly distracted these days.

So what are your teasers for this week? Share them!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the emotion in your teaser. Great choice :)

    You can find my teaser at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this cover before and fell in love. Can't wait to see what you think of the entire book! Thanks for sharing your teaser! Mine is from Dismantled by Jennifer McMahon: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-november-9-2010.html

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails