GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (11)

Happy Thanksgiving / Columbus Day to everyone!

Sorry I haven't updated since yesterday! My reading pace has been very slow for the past three weeks, so I'm waiting for co-reviewer a.k.a. best friend Tin's reviews to come in! While me, on the other hand, is trying to conquer a 500+ page YA novel. It's actually very addicting. I hope I can post a review tomorrow. :)

My teaser for this week highlights a book that I think, is another one of my great finds this year. It's fast turning out that way, and I don't really mind reading a long novel. Loving it too! Thanks S.L. for this!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Oh how good that almost sounded.
How good it sounded to not be a victim, not be a freak, not be anything else and just be Grace.
How strange, and wonderful, and confusing, and fantastic.

~p. 203, "Falling From Grace" by S.L. Naeole


I really enjoy reading this because the story's covering a lot of ground, makes a lot of room for character development. And no, its not boring! It's long, but definitely not boring. I spent the last two nights reading and I am so enjoying it.

Share your teasers for this week please!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds really interesting. I'll have to look it up.
    Natalie :0)
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you gave us a break through moment for a teaser. It's always the most satisfying part of the book when the main character finally gets it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails