GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

It's been almost a month since my last IMM, wow, can't believe that!

Like I mentioned a few blog posts ago, this week has been an awesome week for me in terms of books! After a two-week drought (LOL) some of the books I've been waiting for are finally here! :)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.


Bought:
Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison (finally!)
Freefall by Mindi Scott
Crave by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz

Won:
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (thanks to Will Write For Cake blog!)

Borrowed (from The Soul Sister, the awesome LOUISSE!):
Angel by L.A. Weatherly (ARC, signed)
Radiance by Alyson Noel (ARC)

I also got some awesome SWAG from Louisse too! (Crescendo Button, bookmarks and that gorgeous Mockingjay tattoo)

I also have a galley of Delirium by Lauren Oliver!

I literally jumped with joy when I found out I got this! Thanks HarperTeen! After I tackle some of the books I really have to read, I will devour this book, I am so sure of it! :)

So what did you guys get for this week?

9 comments:

  1. These are some great books you have. Have fun reading. Here is my IMM: http://basma-aal.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul this week! Sadly, I don't have any of the books you got, but they're all on my wishlist. :P I DID get a galley for Delirium, too, though. Really excited--loved Before I Fall. One of my favourites!

    I love swag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post this week! I look forward to hearing what you think of Delirium! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kai!
    That's some great loot you have there. Im going to stalk that "Louisse" person for some SWAG... LOL Who is this "Louisse" oh, wait. That's ME! XD Awesome stuff! I'm too lazy to make my IMM this week... Yes, I'm a very lazy person~ :)) I can't wait for you to read Angel!!! XD I loved it and I'm sure you will too. And I must warn you of how AWESOME Alex is. :D Anyhoo, like I said I haven't read any of Ms. Noel's books and I'm not really planning to (I'm sort of through with vampires.) You could totally keep Radiance! :) Not Angel. Just Radiance~ :D
    Okay, that's it. Happy reading! :)

    Hugs, peace and cookies,
    Louisse (Yea, THE Louisse. The awesome one! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got an amazing haul this week, too! I'm totally jealous of Freefall, and the books you got from Louisse (can she be my soul sister too? haha, jk!). Happy readings this week <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for Delirium! I can't wait to read it either. Hope you get to start it soon.

    Come see what in my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave up on requesting Delirium. Meh. :P

    I think you'll enjoy Speak. It's kind of intense, though, but it's very good. :)

    And where did you find Freefall? Fully Booked? I've been hearing lots of stuff about that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved loved loved Taken By Storm! Have you read her Sing me to Sleep?? I cried my eyes out for the last one. Also Morrison has the follow up to Taken by Storm, I think it's called Broken Connections and you can download it for $2.99. Go to her website and the details are there.

    Enjoy the reads and great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week. Speak is fantastic! And I loved Freefall! So jealous you got Delirium! Anyway, have an awesome week :)

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails