GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We have a winner! (Injane Contest)

Thanks to everyone who participated in my first giveaway! I was so excited to host one (thanks again to Pot Boilers for letting me!) that I want to do it again! Look out for a new giveaway in the following days. :)

Also, I'd like to apologize since I am so late in announcing the winner. I was on vacation for 4 days, I only get to post this now.


I got 71 entries and I chose the winner using random.org.


#20 is... BOHEMIANCHAOS (Jana)!

CONGRATULATIONS! I've forwarded your information to Pot Boilers, and you should be receiving your book soon.

Didn't win? Don't worry, you can always get a copy of the book through THIS LINK.

1 comment:

  1. whohoooo!!!!! *jumps up and down* weeee!!!!!!! thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!!! I'd like to thank...[insert speech and crying here] and Kai of course, without them I wouldn't be able to win.... :P

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails