GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Monday, August 2, 2010

My newest partner-in-crime...

As you already know, I'm reading Lauren Faria Stolarz' Deadly Little Secret, the first book of the Touch series. I'm only 20 pages into the book and I must say, Kimmie makes me laugh. And making me laugh is always a plus for me, at least when it comes to enjoying my reading.

But enough of that, I'm blogging right now to tell you all that, this early in Amaterasu's life, we're adding a family member! I was able to convince a long time friend (one of my best friends actually) slash older sister, Nitz, to co-author this book blog! Pretty cool, huh?

I always get my books from Ate Nitz back in college, and she's more of a bookworm than I am. And while I am more focused on YA novels, Ate Nitz is more into other genres. So if you see reviews of Mary Higgins Clark novels in this blog, its her reviewing. Also, she's a better writer than I am. ^^

Please welcome Ate Nitz into the Amaterasu family! I am looking forward to reading her reviews as well.

Make sure to drop by her pages to say hello!

Twitter: http://twitter.com/eigh_tin
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4047214-tin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kai, for the introduction. Though I'm yet to post a review myself, I just wanna say how excited I am to be posting soon.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome ate! I might post another review tomorrow, it depends on how fast I read DLS. I am very distracted tonight. XD

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails