GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Book Feature: Injane by Douglas K Pearson

Starting this week I'm gonna start posting some features, mostly spotlighting books and/or contests. I've been receiving a few e-mails lately, and I'd just like to say to everyone, I am very much honored to have your books featured in my blog. Though I am pretty new at doing this, I hope I can help raise awareness of all your lovely books.

My first feature for this week is Injane by Douglas K Pearson, published earlier this month.

Title: Injane by Douglas K Pearson
Published by: Pot Boilers
Publication Date: Aug 02 2010
ISBN/EAN13: 1453623116 / 9781453623114
Page Count: 198
Related Categories: Juvenile Fiction / Science Fiction, Fantasy, Magic

Most people think I'm crazy because I see things they cannot. But if they saw the blood and the torture, or felt an ounce of the pain I feel, they would know I'm not insane. No one believes me and that makes me more alone than I feel. To those who meet me for the first time, I'm Jane; once they hear my one-sided conversations and terrified screams, they refer to me as Injane.

Interesting, right? I had the chance to get a glimpse of the first chapter and I loved what I've read! It's a YA novel in the Juvenile fiction genre. I just love Juvenile fiction books, really. All I can say is, Jane is a very interesting character, probably one of the most intriguing I've read in a while. Give this book a chance, will you?

You can buy Injane by clicking on the following link: http://bit.ly/injane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails