GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Friday, July 30, 2010

Stuck on you, baby...

Okay, maybe that's just me.

I'm reading this book right now, Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia. Goodreads gave it a fairly high rating (almost a four!), and I have to admit that the summary is really interesting (I mean really, who could resist angels in a story?) but I'm in a crisis right now.

Sort of.

I'm stuck.

I didn't really expect to get bored with the story. I know that this is a good book, but I am not feeling it right now. Something about it is off, or maybe its just me. I miss that warm, bubbly, nice feeling I get when I read a book, and that's what keeps me going, and its missing right now.

But, being the stubborn me, I'm determined to finish this before I switch over to another book. So I'm taking a break in reading, for now.

Anyway, enough about my dilemma for now. I have a reason to be happy. :)

I got invited to a Twitter Book Launch Party! Hooray! I feel so special!

Emma Michael's going to release her book, The Thirteenth Chime on the 13th of August, and in celebration for the release, they organized a Twitter Party! I am participating, so you guys should too!

Emma Michaels Follower Award

I'm pretty excited to read this book, actually. I can't wait for the release. It's going to be my first Twitter Party of any kind so I'm really psyched about this.

Everyone, if you can join, please join! Let's support Emma and her first book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails